Sales & Marketing Executive
Membership Sales Advisor
Doubletree Chester Hotel & Spa, Warrington Road,Chester, CH2 3PD
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 20 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
As the Sales / Membership Advisor you are a crucial member of the team as your focus is attracting and engaging new members to want to join the club.
To do this you will have strong people skills, a work ethic that is proactive, organised and driven to achieving goals and be confident to network in the local residential and business community.
With your passion for fitness and customer service you will use your selling ability to match potential members' needs to the products and services the club offers to show them that your club, and the team within it, can support them to achieve their goals..
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Membership Sales Advisor role include:
* Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
* Analysing why customers behave as they do and adapts accordingly.
* Promoting effective relationships with customers and internal departments.
* Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
* Looking for sales opportunities within the thinking and planning process
* Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
* Providing clear and timely information to customers and the internal management.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on requests
The successful applicant must have previous experience in a similar position preferably in liesure and club related role.
Working in an administration/reception background you will be computer literate and able to work flexible hours.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Membership Sales Advisor position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Food and Beverage Assistant *CHRISTMAS WORK*
- Night Porter
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Bar Person
- Commis Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Maintenance Assistant
- Reception Supervisor
- Chef de Partie
- Maintenance Handy Person
- Operations Manager
- Assistant Night Manager
- Conference and Events Assistant ( Christmas Contract)
- Assistant Food and Beverage Services Manager
- Head Housekeeper
- Public Area Cleaner
- Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Sous Chef