Support Worker - West Midlands - Competitive Pay
I'm currently in search of residential support workers to work with a company that is devoted to providing a therapeutic care model to all its residents.
Are you passionate, committed and experienced in working within children's residential settings? if so this is the opportunity for you to get on the path to taking your career to the next level.
Where you can be part of a new service and grow within your role personally.
Must have NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care in Children and Young People or working towards this.
In additions to 12 months experience of working in residential settings with children with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties. Car Needed!
Interviews are running ASAP!
Apply now, by calling me, Ariel Ahmeti, on: 0207 940 2100
OR send me an email: A.Ahmeti@Nonstopcare.com with a Word copy of your latest CV.
If this opportunity is not something that is not suitable for you, but you do know someone who might be, we offer a £200 referral voucher for each person we place that's not on our database.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Child Protection Social Work near Lake District
- Product Manager - OTC produkter
- Committed Social Workers Needed
- Regulatory Team Leader – Leading Pesticides – Belgium
- Abteilungsleiter Innovative Familiengesellschaft
- Packaging validation professionals-all seniorities- Switzerland
- Kontrakt - Disease awareness specialist – ASAP
- Team Leader - Discovery Chemistry - Copenhagen
- Laboratory Supervisor - Italian Company in Bucharest
- Take Responsibility - Product Manager
- GMP internal auditor – 10 month FTC - Slough
- SolidEdge ST7 Mechanical Design Engineer - Government role
- Medical Affairs- Immunology! Switzerland