Staff Nurse - Outpatients
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Outpatient Ward at their acute hospital site based in comfortable suburb of the redbrick industrial city of Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
This is a part-time post of 20 hours per week based on a FTE salary of £21,040 - £25,233
Our client is a major provider of independent healthcare in the UK.
Working with many of the West Midlands' most experienced consultants and a wide range of healthcare specialists, this centre of excellence delivers a high standard of inpatient care with the aid of the latest medical technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
The successful candidate will manage a varied outpatient caseload with clinical skill and empathy for patients' concerns.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration
Minimum of six months' post-registration experience in an Outpatients/Pre-Assessment ward setting.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Private medical cover for yourself, your partner and/ or children
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
- Discounted gym membership
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Outpatients role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International Outpatient/Pre-Assessment roles click HERE; and for all General Nursing jobs click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, part-time
- Rate: Â£21,040 - 25,233 per year + Private Medical, Pension, Emplo
- Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NGO706/01
- Posted: 2016-08-04 12:25:56 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- General Hospital Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - A&E
- Decontamination / Surgical Sterile Services Manager
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Inpatients
- Theatre (Anaesth-Rec) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- Mammography/MRI Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
- Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- Staff Nurse- Long-Term Mental Health
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Theatre Scrub/Anaesthetic/Rec Practitioner