Are you an experiencedSite Operative looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor.
We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Site Operativeto join our team in Martock, Somerset.
Working Monday to Friday, 45 hours per week.
What will I be responsible for?
Operate plant and machinery to the greatest efficiency and site profitability, and assist in the safe and efficient operation of the site.
Site Operative key responsibilities:
- Working as part of a dedicated team to ensure maximum productivity within our operation.
- Operating fixed and mobile plant and machinery associated with the movement of materials.
- To carry out cleaning and basic maintenance tasks and duties associated with the operation of the recycling facility.
- Ensuring all work areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Carrying out and record basic plant inspections with regard to production output, maintenance and Health & Safety.
The ideal Site Operative:
- An awareness of Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Working within a team environment
- Working within a processing plant environment
- Competency certificate for operating fork trucks up to 3.5T is essential to the role
In return for your hard work, you can expect to receive a salary of £19,000 - £22,000 per annum with a range of benefits
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Site Operative then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 22nd August
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team