We are seeking an experienced Mammography/MRI Radiographer to join our client's busy department based at their acute hospital site, which is located in the historic university town and biotechnology hub of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
This is a full-time permanent role, but our client is open to hearing from nurses seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be guaranteed.
Our client is a major provider of UK independent healthcare.
Working with many of East Anglias' most experienced Consultants and a multidisciplinary team of healthcare specialists, this centre of excellence delivers outstanding acute Medical & Surgical care supported by state-of-the-art equipment.
The successful candidate will ensure Mammography is carried out to the highest possible standards, keeping radiation doses to a practical minimum; they will monitor quality control, administer intravenous cannulation, and undertake non-radiographic duties as required.
Hold a BSc in Radiography with full HCPC registration.
To have a minimum of one year's full-time experience and fully competent in Mammography/MRI.
Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Up to 30 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Private medical cover for yourself, your partner and/ or children
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
- Discounted gym membership
Medic International-Allied Health is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Radiography Staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Mammography/MRI role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Radiography Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International Radiography roles click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£25k - 31.5k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee
- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AR707/01
- Posted: 2016-08-04 12:54:18 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Mental Health Staff Nurse - Adult Acute Ward
- Mental Heath Staff Nurse - CAMHS EDU
- Theatre Recovery Practitioner
- Mental Heath Staff Nurse - CAMHS
- Clinical Nurse Specialist-Oncology
- Staff Nurse - Mental Health (RNLD)
- Preceptor Staff Nurse - Mental Health (RMN)
- Mental Health Staff Nurse - Adult Acute
- Theatre (Orthopaedic Scrub) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Theatre (Plastics Scrub) Practitioners
- Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Snr. Theatre Practitioner- Recovery
- Mammographer (P/T 22hrs)
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiac ITU
- Mental Health Staff Nurse - Male Cognitive Care
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse-Cardiac ITU
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Cardiac ITU
- Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
- Senior One CT & General Hospital Radiographer