Adult's Safeguarding - Telephone Interviews - Compressed Week
My client which is based in the North West is seeking an experienced Social Worker to join their Adult's Safeguarding service.
This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with service users who are based in the community.
The post offers a greater degree to autonomy as you will have the opportunity to structure your diary as needed to meet the demands of your caseload.
The assignment will see you visit service users in the community where you will carry out capacity assessments as well as review packages of care.
Although this a largely autonomous role you will have the full support of your manager who is always available for supervision.
The authority also operate a "Buddy" system meaning there is always a senior member of staff on hand to provide guidance and support.
As my client is keen to fill the vacancy ASAP telephone interviews are being offered and for those candidates who have prior commitments you will have the opportunity to work a compressed week, which also makes this an ideal opportunity for those candidates who are not based in the area.
To be considered for this post you should have more than 2 years post qualified experience within Adult services.
You should also have access to a vehicle.
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100.
You can also email me an up to date CV to R.firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German