This opportunity requires an ambitious IT support manager to work for my client who is based in the Birmingham area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily operational management of the Hosting and Storage Support Team, ensuring high quality support activities is provided to both the project demands and also the daily support of the systems.
My client is currently expanding, allowing you the opportunity to grow your career personally in a flourishing environment that is financially secure.
- Maintain a forward schedule of Project demand for the team, participating and supporting Project and Portfolio planning activities.
- Support planning and implementation of the wider Hosting & Storage Service changes, plans and initiatives.
- Plans and schedule proactive communications for Customers, Business Engagement Teams, Projects and other ITSS Departments.
- Supports Head of Hosting & Storage in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Ensures accurate Time recording and relevant cost allocation/tracking for all team activities.
- Responsible for preparing regular accurate SLA, KPI and other metric reporting as required for the performance measurement and management of the operations.
- Supports Security assurance activities including planning, auditing and reporting.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£48000 to Â£55000 Per: annum Benefits: Excellent benefits
- Location: Birmingham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Adam Straker
- Tel: 0121 237 3280
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GHD
- Posted: 2016-08-04 12:59:03 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- C# Developer - Cloud software house
- Software Test Engineer – Manuel test, Automation
- iOS Developer
- iOS Developer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Administrator, Epsom, £40-45K
- DevOps Engineer, Reading, £45K-£55K
- Linux Systems Engineer Puppet Python £60K
- IT Account Manager, IT Service Provider £35K
- Junior Network Analyst LAN WAN Slough £26K
- Network Engineer Cisco CCNP £45K
- 2nd Line Data Center Engineer Night Shift 35K
- C# .Net (WinForms) Developer
- Senior Engineer - Internet operations
- 2nd/3rd Line Engineer, London, MSP, £35K
- Technical Architect
- Helpdesk Technician
- .Net Developer, C#. Coventry. Contact,