KS2 Teachers Wanted in Bedfordshire
My client, a positive and friendly primary school, is looking for a couple of teachers to join their fantastic community.
The leadership team are not only extremely supportive but also know exactly what direction they are going to take the school to go from ‘Good' to ‘Outstanding'.
That is where you come in.
We are looking for two KS2 teachers to come and be a part of this change, so if you are looking to begin your career in teaching or looking to join a thriving school then this is the ideal opportunity.
The position is permanent from September and they are looking to fill the positions as quickly as possible, this means that you can quickly secure a new position for September and also be making a huge difference to the lives of the students at the school.
The community is very supportive and are helping to drive the school to reach their targets; this job will give you the opportunity to be a part of something much bigger than most teaching positions.
With this being a KS2 position, you will be teaching from years 3-6 and so can have an impact on students at the stage in their lives where it is most valuable.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or know of someone who would be, then please contact James Chapman on 0207 940 2749 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org along with an up to date CV.
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Social Worker - Care Management Team - 6 Month Contract
- Duty & Assessment Team - 2 year PQ considered
- Registered Manager - Home for Youth Offenders - Apply Now
- MASH Social Worker - West Midlands - No previous MASH required
- Regulatory Consultant / Consulenza / Progetti Internazionali
- Project Manager - Real World Studies
- German Speaking Personal Assistance Wanted
- Year 3 Teaching positions (Essex) In a ‘Good’ school
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviewing Next Week
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Fixed term Contract
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Train ASYEs
- Social Worker - MASH - Interview on 31st October
- Sales Specialist – Dental Medical Devices – South Sweden
- High-Tech Consultancy in the West Midlands
- Want to work at the school of the future? With a recent 500k in
- Dental Products for Professionals - Sweden
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Frankfurt
- Step up your Sales Career in a Billion-Dollar Industry
- Area Sales Manager – Wound Care Pumps - Munich
- Diverse & Large Client Base - Principal Ecologist