Requirement engineer D, Public sector Contract
A well know public sector organisation is looking for a requirement engineer to work at their site in the south west.
They are an extremely well funded part of the public sector and are investing heavily in equipment and on new projects at the moment.
They will be able to provide you with all the necessary equipment for you to do the best job possible.
- Working on a secure site that few members of the public get to see, as well as giving you added responsibility this posting will look great on anyone's CV and make you more employable
- Working with the latest and high-tech equipment means that you will be able to learn new skills and gain knowledge that will serve you in a few years time.
- A previous contract as a requirement engineer
- Knowledge of the Integrated Test, Evaluation and Acceptance Plan
- Ability to engage with other functional roles
Interested or know someone who is? Contact Paul CHARLES on 0207 9402105 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Coatings Formulations Developer, Automotive Market, Düsseldorf
- Early Years Teaching Positions – Secure a new Position for Janu
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Sales Rep. for Poland in North East
- Laboratory Coordinator - Bucharest
- Production Quality Engineer (m/w) im Norden Deutschlands
- VME Contractors needed! Government role, high headcount
- Mass Spectrometry- QA Engineer near Hamburg
- Danish speaking Technical Support Centre Specialist
- Associate Management Consultant–100% Life science
- MASH Senior Social Worker - West Midlands - Quick Start
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Subsidised Accommodation - Child Protection Team
- Produkt Sjef Kontrakt i Stockholm - ASAP
- Team Manager-R&A-Interview This Week
- Business Development Specialist - Global Company
- Medical Director ONC- 12 months- Germany
- Directeur AR/AG - BPC - Imagerie - Nice
- Key Account Manager - PACA - Pharma
- Sales Specialist-Diagnostics-Central/Eastern CH