Android Developer - Home based 3 days per week
Android Developer/ Mobile Engineer - Work from home 3 days per week
Dundee, with 3 days from home
Negotiable to Circa £45,000
Overview of Opportunity:
Our client has emerged as the premier mobile app development company in Scotland - they have a very high-bar in terms of quality and they only ever hire developers who want to be the best.
To give them access to a wider pool of Android talent, they are very happy to offer the opportunity to work from home 3 days per week.
Their team works with trust and autonomy, and they certainly have some amazing clients and cutting edge projects that would make working from anywhere a very interesting day regardless!
The team develop best in class mobile products for an incredible range of companies with huge user bases for their apps.
What makes them really good?
- They always give the end user a fantastic experience
- Differentiated products in a crowded marketplace
- Scalable technical architecture
- They provide measurable return on investment to their clients.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Extensive commercial experience in developing Android mobile applications
- In depth knowledge of Android core libraries & popular 3rd party libraries
- Strong Object-Oriented Software Engineering experience
- Quality led development focus (version control, unit testing, CI etc.)
- Knowledge of UI architectural patterns
- Experience in memory management, debugging, profiling, provisioning and the distribution of Android applications
- Experience of connecting to external data sources and APIs (using JSON, SOAP, Rest, XML etc.)
- Knowledge of formal methodologies including Agile and iterative techniques
The company is probably the most exciting high-growth, purely mobile development companies in The UK.
They know what they are good at, and they really are carving out a very successful niche in the mobile market.
Their client portfolio is impressive, with a host of company names that you will definitely know high on their list.
They currently have multiple projects with some of the biggest names in banking and financial services, utilities, health and the private sector and are creating a number of apps across different business streams - all of which are equally impressive in their own right.
Their engineers are recognised as being of incredibly high quality, and the culture is very much driven by this team who are all “engineer's engineers”.
With continued growth driven by new client wins, this is an excellent time to join and to be a visible and very important part of the team.
This is an opportunity to make your mark as an Android Developer.
You will work as part of what can justly be described as one of the most talented teams in the country on Apps that have huge user bases and wide commercial exposure.
The Ideal Candidate:
The role will suit someone with very strong Android experience, who has worked on really interesting enterprise-level Android applications.
If this role is of interest, please apply ASAP or contact Derek on 0131 270 6627.
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Senior C# .NET Developer
- Test Automation Developer
- PHP Developer
- Digital Project Manager
- Technical Lead C++ Developer
- Network Consultant (Perm)
- Network Consultant (perm)
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (PERM)
- Senior Systems and Requirements Engineer
- Enterprise Architect & Solutions Design Leader
- CONTRACT AUTOMATION TEST DEVELOPER
- Python Engineer - *All Levels*
- Software Development Manager
- Senior Software Engineer
- Network Manager
- Business Analyst
- QA Engineer
- Senior Java Developer
- Senior Software & Firmware Engineer - Livingston
- Java Architect