Nurse Practitioner, Bristol
Position: Nurse Practitioner
Salary: Depending on Experience
An expanding centre in Bristol is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner to join their friendly team of staff.
This can be on either a part time or full time basis, (the practice can be flexible with this, depending on your preference).
The successful Nurse will be welcomed in to the team and instantly become a valued member of staff.
You will receive support through teaching and training, enabling you to provide the best service to patients.
This role comes with some great benefits such as an NHS pension, 6 weeks holiday allowance plus bank holidays, a competitive salary (depending on experience), medical indemnity and continued support and training throughout their employment.
The successful Nurse will be confident within the role of a Nurse Practitioner and strive to provide the best patient care possible.
About Chase Medical:
Chase Medical specialise in providing locum, permanent and contractual work to Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, within a variety of Primary Care and Community settings.
As well as this great permanent position, we are currently receiving a high volume of locum work within this area.
If you or someone you know would like to earn some extra cash, working flexible hours at a great rate of pay then contact us today! You can earn £50 every time someone you refer works over 30 hours with Chase Medical.
How to apply:
To apply- simply send your most recent CV to Rebecca Hawksworth, Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference RHBRISTOLPERM and she will be in touch to take you through the application process.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information on this vacancy or any other opportunities we may have for you, call Rebecca on 0114 2757421
Call Rebecca today, and see what Chase Medical can offer you.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 43000-48000 Per Annum p.a. pro rata, dependent on experience
- Location: Bristol
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Chase Medical
- Contact: Rebecca Hawksworth
- Tel: 0114 2757421
- Fax: 0114 218 0995
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RHBRISTOLPERM
- Posted: 2016-08-04 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Chase Medical
More Jobs from Chase Medical
- Nurse Practitioner
- Practice Nurse
- Minor Illness Nurse (Practitioner)
- Practice Nurse Blackpool
- Nurse Practitioner
- Permanent Nurse Practitioner - Sheffield
- Practice Nurse, Taunton
- Senior Practice Nurse, near Farnborough
- Senior Nurse Manager, Nottingham
- Nurse Practitioner, Newton-le-Willows
- Practice Nurse West London
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Derby
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Bristol
- Health Care Assistant, near to Liverpool
- Practice Nurse Opportunity, Bristol
- Nurse Practitioner, Bristol
- Boston Nurse Practitioner (NP) Prescriber
- Practice Nurse, Sheffield
- Nurse Practitioner: Sheffield
- Community Sister/Charge Nurse, SW London