Senior Validation Specialist
We are currently looking for a Senior Validation Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Merseyside area.
As the Senior Validation Specialist you will supervise the cleaning validation activities within the production facilities at Liverpool to ensure that the appropriate site and regulatory standards are applied and work is completed in a timely manner.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will lead and perform larger cleaning validation activities, including improvement activities and major projects (including time and cost planning) ensuring that resource, raw materials and documentation are available at the appropriate time to ensure that validation activities run smoothly.
As Senior Validation Specialist you will provide technical leadership on validation issues and resolve both GMP and business issues and deviations.
You will create, review and approve validation documentation to meet regulatory and company standards.
As Senior Validation Specialist you will train staff in validation procedures and principles.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree qualification in a scientific or engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
Experience of sterile manufacturing and expertise in cleaning validation, GMP and/or processes.
Also to have a breadth of validation knowledge to allow adaptability to the different types of validation conducted within the segment.
Have expertise in at least two of the key validation areas required by the segment including Cleaning, Sterilisation, Process, Temperature Mapping, Media Simulations, Automation, Equipment and Facilities.
Key Words: Validation | Process Validation | Cleaning Validation | Equipment Validation | Pharmaceutical | GMP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 04/08/2016
- Rate: Â£0
- Location: Merseyside,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Matthew Langdon
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J2849
- Posted: 2016-08-04 13:26:27 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- QC Supervisor
- Project Assistant
- Global Fragrance Development Manager
- Document Controller
- Senior Principal Scientist - Medicinal Chemistry
- Hospital Key Account Manager
- Product Development Manager - FMCG
- Analytical Development Technical Specialist
- Senior Scientist - Research And Technology
- Research Associate - Immunology
- Packaging Artwork Coordinator
- Associate Director of Quality - GMP
- EHS Specialist
- International Field Service Engineer
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development
- Qualified Person
- Analytical Method Development Specialist (12 Month FTC)
- Marketing Communication Manager
- German Regulatory Advisor
- CSV Officer