Painter and Decorator-Northampton
Service Care Construction are currently recruiting for a Painter and Decorator in the Northampton area.
A Housing Association based in Northampton has a fantastic job opportunity for a Painter and Decorator to join their very busy team.
As a Painter and Decorator for this Housing Association based in Northampton it is essential that you have proven experience within the painting field and you must hold the relevant professional qualifications of Level 2/3 NVQ in painting.
A full drivers licence and own unmarked van is also a must.Must also have own tools and Class one ladder.
The Painter and Decorator role in Northampton will require the successful candidate to carry out such works as stripping and painting walls, ceilings and patch plaster repairs on void and tenanted properties, wall papering and stripping, out door painting in the summer months.
You must also hold a full clean driver's license.
If you are interested in this great opportunity as a Painter and Decorator please apply with your CV today to email@example.com or call Mary Colapinto at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest