Band 6 Occupational Therapist
Band 6 Paediatric Occupational Therapist, Cheshire
HCL Healthcare is currently seeking an experienced physiotherapist to join a community team working in a busy NHS hospital, schools, nurseries and special schools, on a three-month locum basis.
We are looking for an experienced community paediatric Occupational therapist.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A bachelor's degree in occupational therapy
- Recent experience of working within a hospital environment
- HCPC registration
- Proof of right to work in the UK (if applicable)
- A driving licence and access to their own car
In return you will receive an excellent rate of up to £25 per hour (depending on experience and budget allocation), on-site hospital accommodation and access to all employee facilities.
For more information simply apply to this post and one of our friendly consultants will contact you within 24 hours to progress your registration.
Alternatively, call Ella on 02084183030.
HCL Healthcare is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies for locum, contract and permanent physiotherapist and occupational therapist roles across the UK.
We offer our candidates excellent rates of pay, a variety of shift and employment opportunities in both the NHS and private organisations, free DBS checks, free mandatory training and a £150 referral bonus
* (terms and conditions apply).
- Start: 04/08/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£23 to Â£25 Per: hour
- Location: Greater Manchester,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: HCL plc
- Contact: Ella Wratten
- Tel: 08450 639 639
- Fax: 08450 063 708
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PAEDSOT1
- Posted: 2016-08-04 13:32:11 -
- View all Jobs from HCL plc
More Jobs from HCL plc
- 3x Blood Sciences BMS, Band 8A Required
- General Radiographer
- Anticoagulation Pharmacist
- Band 3 Pharmacy Dispenser
- Band 6 Occupational therapist, Greater Manchester
- Band 6 Physiotherapist, Northern Ireland
- Medical Lab Assistant Band 3 (Blood Sciences)
- Microbiology BMS required for SW London
- Anatomical Pathology Technician Band 4 or 5
- Endoscopy Technician. North London. Full-Time
- Orthopaedic Practitioner. Part-time Shifts. Kent
- Perm Physiotherapist (Neuro-Rehabilitation)
- Clinical Specialist (Occupational Therapist)
- General Radiographer
- Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist, South London
- Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist, North East London
- Orthopaedic Practitioner, Epsom, Full-time
- Urgent Band 6 Occupational therapist
- Band 5 Aseptic Technician
- Permanent Occupational Therapist