Validation Process Leader
We are currently looking for a Validation Process Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Merseyside area.
As the Validation Process Leader you will be responsible for achieving, maintaining and improving the performance of the manufacturing validation department and the associated team.
You will also work with the Site Head to interpret strategy and to set targets for area performance in Quality, Service, Cost, Safety and People development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Process Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
As Validation Process Leader you will be responsible for the delivery of validation activities within manufacturing, adhering to production schedule and project requirements.
You will ensure the delivery of performance measures and validation compliance in line with Quality and HSE regulatory standards.
As Validation Process Leader you will provide support for regulatory submission and inspections.
You will provide leadership of the manufacturing validation team, providing effective communication and management of staff within HR guidelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Process Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience within a highly regulated Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical environment.
You will be able to demonstrate success in initiating, leading and successfully implementing significant changes and improvements within a validation area.
A working knowledge and practical experience of the regulatory requirements governing quality and Qualification and Validation in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Key Words: Validation | QA | Quality Assurance | Qualification | Pharmaceutical | GMP | Process | Equipment | Manufacturing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 04/08/2016
- Rate: Â£0
- Location: Merseyside,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Matthew Langdon
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J2847
- Posted: 2016-08-04 13:38:15 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Associate Director of Quality - GMP
- EHS Specialist
- International Field Service Engineer
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development
- Qualified Person
- Analytical Method Development Specialist (12 Month FTC)
- Marketing Communication Manager
- German Regulatory Advisor
- CSV Officer
- Biotechnology Project Managers
- Research Scientist - Cell Biology and Immunology
- Downstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Upstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Formulation Manager
- QC Analyst
- Technical Scientist - Genomics
- QA Pharmacist
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Account Manager - Microbiology
- UK Business Development Manager