Service Care Construction are currently recruiting for a Bricklayer in the Luton area.
A Local Authority based in Luton has a fantastic job opportunity for a Bricklayer to join their very busy team.
As a Bricklayer for this Local Authority based in Luton it is essential that you have proven experience within the bricklaying field and you must hold the relevant professional qualifications of Level 2/3 NVQ.
A full clean drivers licence ad your own vehicle is also a must.
The Bricklayer role in Luton will require the successful candidate to carry out such works as repairing, replacing brick work, brick and block work and general building works.
You must hold a full clean driver's license and your own vehicle If you are interested in this great opportunity as a Bricklayer please apply with your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mary on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland