Cairo Calls! Teaching Opportunities in Egypt!
I am currently searching for adventurous primary school teachers for a once in a lifetime opportunity to teach Key Stages 1 and 2 at an international school in the colourful and historical city of Cairo, Egypt.
The following requirements are necessary for the role:
- Experienced Foundation Stage Teachers (KS1, KS2)
- Knowledge of EYFS
- A degree and teaching qualification
- A sense of adventure
The Salary is between £18,000 and £25,000 per annum and tax free (25% of which will be converted into the local currency).
However, the salary can change based on your qualifications and prior experience.
The following Is also included:
- Free flights home once a year or cash equivalent
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacations
- free transportation to/from school
- Monthly living allowance (to cover rent)
- The chance to live in a historical and exuberant city
Please send your CV to myself, Edward Platts to firstname.lastname@example.org in a word format and feel free to call on 02079402749.
If this role isn't for you, but may know someone who would be interested in this incredible opportunity then please put them in touch and if they're lucky enough to get the job there is a £200 referral bonus for you.
Nonstop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labor leasing licenses across Europe.
Key Stages, KS1, KS2, Primary Teaching, Teaching, Primary, School, international, Egypt, cairo, education, Early Years, QTS, EYFS, UK, PGCE, English, Teachers, teacher
- Start: Sept 2016
- Duration: 2 years
- Rate: £18 - £25 per annum + Tax Free Salary, relocation package
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-04 14:01:57 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German