Senior Marketing Executive, London, £40k, Professional Services
This highly successful Professional Services company at the forefront of their field is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join them in a new role eventually progressing to Marketing Manager within 18 months.
Duties of the Senior Marketing Executive.
- Putting in place a b2b content strategy for the business.
- Writing engaging and informative copy and content for the website.
- Sharing content across social media channels to raise the profile of the organisation.
- Creation of white papers relating to their products.
- Working closely with the PR agency to create exciting content.
- General marketing activities for the organisation.
- Re-purposing content for email marketing and website.
As the ideal Senior Marketing Executive you will have previous experience in a similar role within a b2b environment.
Candidates from either professional services or software / technology background are preferred.
- Start: 04/08/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£40000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Charter Selection
- Contact: Clark Skinner
- Tel: 020 7125 0460
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CS123G
- Posted: 2016-08-04 14:07:03 -
- View all Jobs from Charter Selection
More Jobs from Charter Selection
- Social Media Executive, London, £25k, Festivals
- Event Marketing Manager, London, £33k, Festivals
- Marketing Executive / Marketing coordinator
- Marketing Campaign Executive, Stevenage, £26-29k
- Ecommerce Assistant, Fashion, Immediate Start, £10-13 p/h
- Business Development Manager, Reading, £30k, Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing Executive, Fashion
- Regional Account Manager, £46K OTE 66k, Manchester
- Junior PPC Executive
- Category Manager, South Yorkshire, £35k - £45k, Consumer Goods
- Senior Events & Marketing Executive, London, £30,000, B2B Events
- Sales Manager, Redhill, £40k, Events
- Business Development Manager, £45k OTE £65k, London
- Sales Manager, Northampton, £55K, Leisure
- Account Manager, Preston, £40k, Events
- International Business Development Manager, Newport, OTE £100k
- Online Content Executive, Surrey, £22-25k, Travel
- Account Manager, London, £40k, Events
- Sales Manager, London, £65k, Water
- Marketing Executive, London, £13.50ph, B2B Publishing