Exciting new Medical Editor roles
Your responsibilities would include:
- Support of organizational departments such as publications and medical writing
- Proofread, style and edit a variety of documents including; clinical study reports, website content, abstracts, manuscripts, and graphics for publication.
- Responsibilities could include editing for grammar and usage, content, and electronic integrity of the documents
You would have:
- Educated to a degree or equivalent level in life sciences
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Minimum one year editorial or publishing experience in agency
- Good understanding of copyright law and procedures
If you are interested in a new opportunity, or know of someone who would be, then please contact Daniel Watson on 498921093363or email me at D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com along with an up to date CV (must be in Word format).
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team
- Physician - Fast Development - London
- Acoustic Consultant: Constructing your Career