Primary school teacher role with QTS. South-East London
My client is an Academy, located in South-East London.
They are looking for a primary school teacher to join their current team of dedicated teachers.
If you are an enthusiastic and passionate teacher, looking for a September start, the school will be looking forward to hear from you!
My client is preferably looking for teachers with QTS, however, if you are an NQT you should apply as well.
The school is located in South-East London and travel routes to the Academy are very convenient, so you will not have to spend lots of time in traffic.
Immediate start in September and visits in August will help you to get the general feeling about the school.
You will receive:
- A permanent position, stability in your career.
- Immediate start in September and interviews in August.
- Great location of the school in South-East London.
- Convenient commute routes.
- Competitive outer London pay scale.
You should have:
- QTS preferably, NQT's accepted.
- DBS check.
- Great teaching and communication skills.
- Ability and desire to learn the new things.
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: email@example.com or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person is getting a job!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
QTS, Primary school, Primary school teacher, South-East London, Permanent, KS 1, KS 2, Key stage 1, Key stage 2, KS1 teacher, KS1 teaching, taught KS1, teach KS1, taught key stage 1, teach key stage 1, key stage 1 teacher, key stage 1 teaching, KS2 teacher, KS2 teaching, taught KS2, teach KS2, taught key stage 2, teach key stage 2, key stage 2 teacher, key stage 2 teaching, teach primary school, primary school teacher, primary school teaching, taught primary school, year 3 teaching, teach year 3, taught year 3, year 3 teacher, year 4 teaching, teach year 4, taught year 4, year 4 teacher, year 5 teaching, teach year 5, taught year 5, year 5 teacher, year 6 teaching, teach year 6, taught year 6.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German