Primary school teacher role in a good school, Kent
My client is a good primary school, located in Kent.
They are looking for a primary school teacher to join their current team of dedicated teachers.
If you are an enthusiastic and passionate teacher, looking for a September start, the school will be looking forward to hear from you!
My client is proposing a permanent role, suitable both for NQT and QTS.
If you just graduated and want to receive a training inside the school or if you already have a few years experience in teaching, you should apply now! The school recently had on OFSTED check and received the grade ‘good', which means that the students are performing very well and are engaged with lessons.
As a teacher you can perform your classes effectively, rather than focusing on a classroom management.
Immediate start in September and visits in August will help you to get the general feeling about the school itself.
You will receive:
- A permanent position, stability in your career.
- Possibility of a career growth due to training.
- Supportive induction programme.
- Immediate start in September (could be flexible) and interviews in August.
- Great location of the school in Kent.
- Competitive basic salary of M4-5.
You should have:
- NQT preferably, QTS's accepted.
- DBS check.
- Great teaching and communication skills.
- Ability and desire to learn the new things.
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: email@example.com or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person is getting a job!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
QTS, Primary school, Primary school teacher, South-East London, Permanent, KS 1, KS 2, Key stage 1, Key stage 2, KS1 teacher, KS1 teaching, taught KS1, teach KS1, taught key stage 1, teach key stage 1, key stage 1 teacher, key stage 1 teaching, KS2 teacher, KS2 teaching, taught KS2, teach KS2, taught key stage 2, teach key stage 2, key stage 2 teacher, key stage 2 teaching, teach primary school, primary school teacher, primary school teaching, taught primary school, year 3 teaching, teach year 3, taught year 3, year 3 teacher, year 4 teaching, teach year 4, taught year 4, year 4 teacher, year 5 teaching, teach year 5, taught year 5, year 5 teacher, year 6 teaching, teach year 6, taught year 6.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Impiegato Commerciale per Farma Internazionale
- SALES ROLE FOR ACTIVE INGREDIENT EXPERT
- Addetto bandi di gara: ottimo salario!
- CRA - CRO in crescita.
- PM - CRO offre opportunita' manageriale.
- Addetto bandi di gara: meno stress per te!
- QA Manager - multinazionale - settore di nicchia
- Operatori Impianto Chimico - Azienda Pharma - Milano Sud
- International auditor - multinational - professional growth
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Data Manager-Crescita Professionale-Svizzera
- Demand Plan.Coordinator- grandi responsabilita''.
- Direttore Marketing: Interessante realtá PHARMA Nutraceutici
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant - Mid Sized Consultancy
- Associate - Geo-environmental OR Geotechnical - Consultancy
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - International Consultancy
- Buyer- progressione di carriera nell'elettronica.
- PM strategic accounts PV in a growing company in Prague