Exciting new Medical Editor/Senior Medical Editor Roles - Londo
Your responsibilities would include:
- Support of organizational departments such as publications and medical writing
- Proofread, style and edit a variety of documents including; clinical study reports, abstracts, manuscripts, and graphics for publication.
- Editing for grammar and usage, content, and electronic integrity of the documents
You would have:
- Educated to a degree or equivalent level in life sciences
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Minimum one years editorial or publishing experience in agency
- Good understanding of copyright law and procedures
If you are interested in a new opportunity, or know of someone who would be, then please contact Daniel Watson on 0207 940 2105 email me at D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com along with an up to date CV (must be in Word format).
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Build your Career in Pharma! - Medical Information
- Hybrid Leadership role in Life Sciences
- Regulatory Affairs-Biozide-Karriereentwicklung in der Schweiz
- Technical Sales Manager, DACH, Specialty Rubbers Manufacturer
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- Registered Manager – Supportive Management Tea-
- Tender Specialist – Strong Benefits Diverse Office
- Clinic Sales - Germany
- F. S. engineer Switzerland – enjoy innovation¬!
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- Field service engineer Switzerland – great career
- Medical Affairs - Rheumatology / Diabete
- Lead a Global Regulatory Affairs Team!
- Principal Ecologist – Derby
- Formulation Team Leader - Be part of Future Strategy
- Health Economist / Market Access – Wales
- Technical Marketing Poultry, Global Role
- Entry Level CRA – Master – Flurent Swedish and French
- Sales - Protective Coatings - Transparent Company
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare