Invoice Administrator and Credit Control
Invoice Administrator & Credit Control
£8.67 per hour
Part Time 22.5hrs/wk 2 month contract initially
Our client is a charitable organisation that provides a range of flexible individualised care and support services for people with learning disabilities, mental health support needs and older people.
Bucks Invoice Administrator & Credit Control – Role Overview and Responsibilities
To do all sales invoicing and credit control for Buckinghamshire Block Contract clients.
- Liaise with operational managers to ensure sales data is gathered promptly and accurately.
- Ensure records of all invoicing and supporting documentation required to prepare invoices are maintained.
- Prepare invoices for all client contributions for Buckinghamshire schemes ensuring that they are produced on a timely and accurate basis to ensure prompt collection of income due to the company.
- Code all sales invoices and enter to Dynamics.
- Deal promptly and courteously with any queries from relatives or any other source.
- Prepare and enter accrued/deferred income journals to the accounts.
- Maintain spreadsheet during month noting any changes in rates and movements in and out of the schemes.
- Invoice Bucks net fees for each scheme.
- Calculate income accrual at month end and enter into Dynamics.
- Print aged debtors list as required.
- Check any unallocated cash for correct invoicing or receipt posted incorrectly.
Do any transfers necessary
- All letters to be copied to BCC.
- Any debts over 3 months to be referred back to BCC.
- Check all credit balances and analyse to determine why the credit balance has arisen.
Take remedial action and refund where appropriate.
- Where a client has died ensure correct documentation is received to ensure any refund is paid the correct person.
- Deal with any queries from Bucks CC, Clients or their representatives in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensure standing order/direct debit payment arrangements with clients are set-up.
Where standing orders are setup any adjustments to fees are reflected in the method of payment promptly.
Promote the use of direct debits.
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing and answering telephone queries.
- The ability to work accurately with figures.
- Computer skills accounts packages, excel and word.
- The ability to work to deadlines and to work closely as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Sales invoicing
- Credit control
The Next Step & How to Apply...
To join the team, the next step is to apply online now.
As a stable employer, with excellent training and career opportunities, and a fantastic work environment, this will probably be the best move you ever make.
Please submit a CV and covering letter via the apply button below.
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Customer Service Apprentices
- Factory Operatives
- Internal Accounts Manager /Business Development Executive
- Semantic Web Developer
- IT Systems Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- CAD Technician
- Home Care Support Assistant Manager
- Commissioning Editors X 2
- Software Application Support Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Goods In/Out Operative
- Experienced aluminium window and door fabricators
- Adjuster Assistant
- VB.Net/C# Developer
- Front-End Web Developer (6 month Contract)
- Occupational Therapist (Specialist Practitioner)
- Support Worker (Learning Disabilities)