The Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist - NonStop Recruitment for London Dutch German
At the moment I am searching for a young mind that is looking to join NonStop Recruitment in order to start an international career, be trained, developed professionally and help individuals across Europe find the right careers within NonStop Recruitment.
The position will start initially in Prague Czech Republic with the choice of going to any of our other offices in the UK, Switzerland or Czech Republic after a period of approximately nine months.
About NonStop Recruitment:
NonStop Recruitment was founded in 2000 by a group of five ambitious people.
16 years later we employ around 200 people, have an annual turnover of 16.7 million and are now looking to expand our workforce to 600 within the next three years.
We are active in the Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Education, Care, Technical and Digital markets throughout Europe and, as we said, our consultants can work from any office in our network across the UK, the Czech Republic and Switzerland (London, Portsmouth, Prague, Pardubice and Zug).
Nonstop also maintains its principle for ethical recruitment and are long-term members of APSCo, the international board for excellence and high Recruitment standards.
The mission of this role:
In order to grow our business and maximize the potential of the European markets and find more talent that can develop each of our specialist sectors; NonStop Recruitment is looking to add a Talent Acquisition Specialist who controls fluent Dutch, French and/or German, next to English to join my team.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist plays an essential role in finding the right talent to support NonStop Recruitment's enormous growth and help fill all internal roles.
This position is an entry-level position where you will go through our award winning training program to develop your business skills and knowledge as a professional Recruiter.
Your career with NonStop Recruitment will give you many possibilities of growth and will reward you well for your performance.
In the role you will endeavour to attract and select graduates and non-graduates from across Europe and will involve some international travel.
The person sought for this role is an individual who is proactive, energetic, empathetic and can help candidates understand the career opportunities NonStop Recruitment can give them according to their needs.
Tasks the role will include:
o Proactively sourcing candidates through the use of creative and effective sourcing channels, such as advertising, career fairs, networking where required, within the appropriate timescales
o Filtering candidate applications and screening CV's/Resumes
o Interviewing via phone and video conferences
o Ensuring a high level of communication and providing regular feedback to candidates in the assessment process
Managing the Recruitment Process
o Coordinating the timetable for assessment days
o Post interview feedback/follow up with internal clients and candidates
o Management of the offer process (negotiations and communication) with the candidates
o Closure of the deal with candidates and assisting with the onboarding process
- Having an European Passport.
- Being fluent in Dutch, French and/or German next to being fluent in English
- Highly driven and dynamic attitude with strong initiative; has a desire to take action quickly
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities
- Exceptional communication skills with a strong emphasis on active listening
- Strong relationship building skills; able to build mutually beneficial relationships
What we offer is:
- The opportunity for you to become trained and helping NonStop Recruitment find the next generation of highly ambitious employees
- Support from experienced recruiters to develop your potential and allow you to become the best you can be.
- Having the flexibility after becoming autonomous to relocate to any of our other offices.
- Having a great time with you colleagues.
There's always something fun going on such as concerts, trips to interesting cities or locations, events, semi-annual company parties, a free sports pass to be used in 280 locations in Prague and many more.
Are you ready to start a career where we give you all the training you need in order to become our next Talent Acquisition Specialist?
Then what are you still reading for? Apply now by sending your CV in word format and you I will contact you very soon to start your career!
My name is Erwin de Wildt and I am the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at NonStop Recruitment.
I've been with the company now for almost a year.
My task is to find the best talent, that we develop personally and grow professionally.
Do not hesitate to contact me by email, Linked-In, or by phone: +44 207 940 45 95
Keywords: Talent Acquisition, Graduate, Internal Recruitment, Negotiation, Sales, Headhunting, personnel and staff, Recruitment, Business developer, Psychology, Consulting, Marketing, Prague, London, Zug, Commission, Training, on job based learning, Portsmouth, Pardubice, DACH, German, Dutch, French, English, Benefits, Service
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: £20000 - £40000 per annum + Basic salary + Commission scheme
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-04 15:24:52 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare
- Safety Data Sheets Manager - Next Step Towards Success
- Maths Teacher Needed for Immediate Start at Successful College
- MAintenance&Utilities Manager Pharma
- Senior Registrations Specialist - Dynamic Role - Barca
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Stufo di lavorare come semplice agente? Area Manager
- Coordinatore della manutenzione PHARMA
- SENIOR PV SCIENTIST LONDON- 3 MONTHS CONT
- Neolaureato INGEGNERIA INFORMATICA
- SITE DIRECTOR-New Pharmaceutical SIte
- QSW - Adoption - South East England - Great Team
- Technical Trainer - Brussels
- Technical Helpdesk - Brussels - Belgium
- Design Engineer - OEM - Start up - Perm - Rapid Progression
- Registered Manager – Windsor – Supportive Team
- Senior Scientist-Inhalatory-varied Projects
- Acoustic Engineer- Long Term Goals- Unique Sales
- Registered Manager–Berkshire–Supportive Management
- Sr Project Engineer - Use your Project Management skills!