Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London Bridge - Up to £20,000
Williams Kent is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy, market leaders recruiting experienced HR and Reward professionals across the UK and Europe.
We are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our growing team in London.
We are an ambitious and successful consultancy and want to hear from like-minded individuals.
Responsibilities will include:
Researching and planning your market, identifying new target clients, generating leads and new business relationships
Proactively developing new business through cold calling, following up hot leads and building positive, long-lasting relationships
Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct headhunting
Interviewing candidates, identifying skill sets and matching with appropriate vacancies
Providing consultative advice to clients regarding specific positions and their recruitment process as a whole
What we expect from you:
You will have a proven track record in a sales environment and be a natural relationship builder.
You need to have a strong work ethic, have good organisations skills, and be pro-active, self-confident, and enthusiastic.
You should be self-motivated, success and money driven and have the ability to thrive in a competitive target and results driven environment whilst appreciating and respecting the team culture that we are proud of.
Importantly you should have a fun, outgoing personality
You should be looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.
If this sounds like an exciting career choice then please send an up to date CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 8066231 to give us an insight as to why we should hire you.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- Interim HRIS Implementation Manager
- Employee Engagement & HR Specialist, Circa £35K, Hertfordshire
- Reward Analyst
- HR Advisor, £35K, Hertfordshire
- L&D Manager, Perm, Circa £50K
- Reward Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - Yorkshire
- Urgent- Pension Advisor- London City- £300-£350/ day- 6-12 M
- HR Advisor, £30K, Bedfordshire
- Reward Manager - £35,000 - £45,000 - East London
- Head of Reward - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- HR PeopleSoft Team Lead, Circa £60K, Hampshire
- Reward Specialist - £35,000 - £40,000 - Wiltshire
- E-Learning Consultant, £35K, Oxfordshire
- Compensation Director
- HR Business Partner, Circa £40K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Business Partner, Circa £44K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Systems Analyst
- European Reward Manager Reward- Basingstoke- £60k + Bonus
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - £45,000 - London