Senior Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RMN) - Community Prisons
Senior Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RMN) - Community Prisons - Drug and Alcohol Treatment and Recovery - North Lancashire - Salary up to £32,619 dependent on experience
We're working in corporation with a nationwide charity and are currently seeking to hire specialist senior nurses - Registered Mental Nurses (RMN) - to join their multi-disciplinary community based team in North Lancashire.
This charity is frequently winning new contracts nationally and is regarded as providing the greatest service of its kind.
Experience in substance misuse is essential.
Experience in a senior position is preferred but an ambitious nurse with good clinical skills and experience will also be considered.
The service offers treatment and recovery services to support anyone experiencing difficulties with drugs and/or alcohol in a clinic setting.
They offer specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions to people entering the Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service through referral, open access or the criminal justice system.
This will include BBV testing, vaccinations, ECG's and support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
You will be expected conduct the following;
-Support the clinical team with opiate detox therapy
Your responsibilities will include;
-Developing therapeutic alliances with people who have substance misuse problems and developing effective partnerships with service users
-To support Recovery Coordinators who are managing caseloads of clients
-To undertake specialised assessments for service users, where appropriate and ensure a wide range of harm reduction interventions are made available
-Undertake phlebotomy, as required, ensuring adherence to identified pathways for blood sample labeling, collection, obtaining results and signposting.
-Liaise with the North Lancashire data analyst to identify current performance levels of Key -Performance Indicators relevant to the prison nursing team
-Work alongside the designated Lead Clinician and Nurse Prescriber to formulate, plan and implement individual detoxification programmes to ensure safety and optimise outcomes
-Make onward referrals for specialist assessment and treatment, and work within a multi-agency treatment plan as required
-Ensure the smooth transition of service user's clinical needs to other establishments
-Work closely and proactively with the management and staff team to ensure adherence to all relevant Health & Safety Polices and ensure that risk is managed appropriately within the service
-Attend meetings appropriate to the development and maintenance of the role in agreement with and under the direction of the line manager
-Play a pro-active role in developing the indigenous recovery community within the North Lancashire prisons
As a Senior Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RMN), you will have:
-An RMN qualification
-A current registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
-Experience in a senior position is preferred but an ambitious nurse with good clinical skills and experience will also be considere
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to: email@example.com or call Jordan on: 0161 235 6953
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph