Registered Manager - Managing 2 homes
Registered Manager - Managing 2 homes - Inverness/Highlands
There is a vacancy as a Registered Manager position available working with Children that have difficulties, development delays and emotional behavioural disabilities (EBD) in a residential home.
You will be responsible for 2 children's home located in Highlands/Inverness.
This is the chance for you to join this organisation and use your expertise to offer the residents that you will be working with the quality of care that they need and have a chance to support these children.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a Registered/Deputy Manager in a residential children's setting.
To be considered for this role you must have a management level qualification, RMA, NVQ Level 4 or working towards your Level 5.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Int`l Purchasing Manager-Pharma-Switzerland
- Brighton - Senior Ecologist
- Senior Ecologist - Home Working Offered!
- Principal Ecologist - Position In Knutsford
- Project Manager in clinical?
- Home based – international Physician –Leader position
- Reception Teacher Long Term Supply – Termp to Perm
- Head of Science – Excellent Facilities
- KS1 & KS2 Overseas Teaching Opportunities
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviews ASAP
- Sales Specialist – Laboratory Diagnostics&Consumables - Belgium
- QSW - Locality - Good Management Team
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- SSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work
- Senior Market Access ! Do you want Challenges ?
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!