Deputy Manager - Children's Home
Deputy Manager - Children's Home - Wrexham
There is a vacancy as a Deputy Manager position available working with Children that have difficulties, development delays and emotional behavioural disabilities (EBD) in a residential home.
You will be responsible for a children's home located in Wrexham.
This is the chance for you to join this organisation and use your expertise to offer the residents that you will be working with the quality of care that they need and have a chance to support these children.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a Deputy Manager in a residential children's setting, also you must have worked with Children with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD).
To be considered for this role you must have a management level qualification, RMA, NVQ Level 3 or working towards your Level 5.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team
- Marketing Manager - International Responsibilities
- Recrutement dans les Elastomères
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Chimie analytique – Technologie RMN
- Regulatory Manager / FDA / Medical Devices
- Dental Sales Rep_CH_Freedom in Your Area!
- Finish The Year As The Senior Ecologist