Excellent opportunity has arisen for a Costs Draftsman to join nationwide Law firm in the City of London.
You will be handling your own caseload and get the opportunity to start attending detailed assessments.
Handling own caseload
Drafting bills of costs for multi-track work
Drafting budgets and associated documentation
Handling your own points of reply
Negotiation of costs to settlement
At least two years experience in the field of costs
Able to run own case load
Able to prepare Costs Budgets, Bills of Costs and Replies to Points of Dispute.
Advocacy experience preferred but not essential
Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years experience within the claimant costs sector.You will be dedicated to a career in costs and be looking for the next step in training and development.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Saturday Morning Cleaner - 4 hours - 8am to 12pm
- Estimator/Quantity Surveyor (Roofing)
- Temp - Receptionist for a School - 1 Month
- Sales Administrator (French Speaking)
- Production Machine Operator
- Forklift Driver (Market experience)
- Trainee Administrator (Various Companies)
- Admin Reception - Maternity cover
- Business Development Manager - Based in Frankfurt
- Sales Administrator (Electrical Manufacturer)
- Driver - 7.5 Tonne
- Warehouse Operative
- Store Assistant - FMCG
- Allocations Assistant - FMCG
- IT Coordinator
- Junior Sales Broker (Wine)
- Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager
- B2B Sales Executive / Telemarketer
- General Warehouse Assistant