Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician
Are you an experienced Planned Preventative Maintenance and looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor.
We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a PPM Technician to join our team in Glasgow.
Working 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
PPM Technician key responsibilities:
- Complete all the routine planned maintenance and operation of the LFE assets as directed by the Asset Optimisation Team, to the standard set and agreed by the Engineering and Maintenance Team.
- Maintain accurate records of all tasks and work in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all reporting within the Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) is effective and accurately completed after each task.
- Ensure that Environmental, Health and Safety legislative requirements are maintained at all times.
- Assist the Landfill Energy Engineering, Operational & Technical teams as required.
- Ensure that housekeeping on all Powergen sites is maintained at expected levels.
The ideal PPM Technician:
- City & Guilds (or equivalent) in mechanical engineering.
- Full driving license.
- Practical experience of maintaining & testing Low Voltage systems.
- General engineering and operations experience in a heavy engineering environment.
- Knowledge of Planned Preventative Maintenance of large reciprocating Powergen assets.
- Experience of the operation and maintenance of equipment relevant to role.
In return for your hard work as a PPM Technician, you can expect to receive a salary of £25,000 - £32,000 per annum plus a range of benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a PPM Technician then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date – 22nd August 2016
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team