JOB OPPORTUNITY!! RMN BASED IN THE SOUTH EAST KENT AREA!!
Service Care Solutions are looking for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse in the South East Kent area.
The position is full-time (37 hours per week) with shift patterns ranging from 07.00am-15.00pm (Early), 14.30pm-22.00pm (Late) and nights would be considered.
This vacancy is for a minimum of 3 months, although an extension is highly likely and is looking to be filled ASAP.
, Professional Registration with the NMC or Allied Health Professional equivalent.
, Specialist knowledge/experience of working with patients with mental health problems and complex needs.
, The ability to maintain patient records and professional standards.
, Commitment to provide patient centred care and follow codes of practice.
, Experience working independently.
Benefits of Working for Service Care Solutions:
, Twice weekly payroll runs
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Ltd AND PAYE payment options available
, Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
NOTE: If you know of someone who is looking for work in this field, or would be looking in the near future, then please pass my details on to them.
If we manage to place them into contract work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 REFERRAL BONUS!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland