Permanent Social Work Opportunities on the South Coast - £40k
My client which is based near the South Coast is seeking a number of Social Workers on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking for stability and the opportunity to grow and develop their Social Work skills as the authority heavily invest in their staff.
There are also opportunities to attend courses which are recognised by national institutions and develop your experience in other areas/services in Social Work.
This is also a good opportunity for candidates who have limited post qualifying experience as candidates who have completed their ASYE will be considered.
There are vacancies available in most front line services such as Referral and Assessment, Child Protection and Looked After Children.
With a very competitive salary package as well as up to 30 days annual leave and a number of other benefits the posts do offer a package value similar to what can be earned as a locum.
To find out more about this opportunity or to discuss alternatives contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100.
You can also email me at R.firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Technical sales in Flavours/Ingredients industry? Contact me !
- Senior Key Account Manager - No.1 Company - Food
- Senior Key Account Executive - Food & Beverage
- Key Account Executive - Food Tech - Growing Company
- Production Planner - Growing Pharmaceutical Company
- Technical Sales Representative - Animal Nutrition
- HR MI Analyst – Pubic Sector Contract
- Lohnhersteller CMC Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Sales Rep - Romandie - Neurology - CH
- Medical Education- Team Lead! Germany
- PHARMA OTC - Sales - Bern / Basel - CH
- Strategic Marketing Advisor in prestigiosa farmaceutica
- Automoitve BI Consultant - Geschätzt OEM
- Sr QA Manager-Unique project and perspective-Switzerland
- Locality Team - 1 year PQ considered
- Modern Foreign Languages Teachers- January Start - Fixed Term
- Business Studies Teacher - Flexible Start - Interview Now
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start