Advisory Teacher, Islington Childrens Services, North London
Advisory Teacher, Islington Childrens Services
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an Advisory Teacher in Islington this is to start in September 2016.
The contract is initially until December 2016 with a change of extension.
The role will be Full Time and pay rates will be depending one experience.
Looking to be around £24-25ltd an hour.
The purpose of the role is to raise the educational attainment and achievement of children and young people in care and help to improve their life chances.
About the role:
, To carry out the responsibilities of a main grade teacher.
, To work towards raising the educational attainment of CLA through use of detailed attainment data.
, To implement, monitor and evaluate additional packages of support, based on qualitative and quantitative evidence and educational data.
, To be an active member of the Virtual School, providing regular reports of work undertaken with young people, social services and other agencies.
, Develop, deliver and produce materials and resources for regular training programmes for social work staff and other Corporate Parents.
, Degree or equivalent and qualified teacher status with evidence of ongoing professional development.
, Knowledge of the SEN Code of Practice, exclusions and other relevant legislation.
, Experience in the area of emotional and behavioural difficulties.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:-
, A specialist consultant specific to you with a wide range of social work knowledge
, Excellent and competitive rates of pay
, An extensive range of exclusive Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Expert payroll service processed twice per week
, Frequent job updates sent to you exclusively to meet your requirements
, £250 bonus offered for referring a friend to any job role
, Loyalty Bonus Scheme granting access to our rewards website which includes free gifts such as televisions, mobile phones and more
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be ideal for this role, you will receive £250 for your referral once their probationary period has been completed!
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Nosheen at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964, or email Nosheen.Hussain@servicecare.org.uk.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 month rolling
- Rate: £25 per hour + Ltd. Negotiable
- Location: Islington, London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-04 17:25:06 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland