HR & Payroll Officer - London - £25k - £28k
Are you looking for your next position in HR and payroll? Our client is looking for an experienced HR and Payroll Officer to work in a busy office of around 100 people.
This role will suit a professional and hardworking candidate with a drive to work hard.
The company's offices are based near Monument station in London (about 5 minutes' walk) and you will be joining a well-established team who will able to support and guide you when you join.
Essential skills and requirements:
· Previous HR & payroll experience is essential
· Familiarity with payroll issues and administration
· Evidence of successfully managing own workload involving multiple stakeholders to tight deadlines
· Excellent IT skills, (Microsoft Office, specifically Excel with the ability to present information in forms, tables
· Educated to GCSE level including Maths and English (Grade A-C)
You will be a HR and Payroll Officer with 18 months experience in a similar background.
While payroll is important, it is imperative that candidates have a generalist understanding of HR.
You need to be able to demonstrate your positive proactive approach and show evidence of developing your own knowledge and experience to date.
You are also passionate about developing a career within HR and you understand the fundamentals of the role such as confidentiality, and you pride yourself on your ability with figures and statistics.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a professional debt and cash manager.
They have around 100 staff, who are given access to training and development opportunities and are encouraged to take.
They are based very close to Monument in London, and are only a 10 to 12 minute walk from London Bridge.
The location is a great central London spot, full of restaurants, bars and places to visit.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £28k, depending on experience.
The company's benefits package includes childcare vouchers, 27.5 days' holiday,season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and company pension scheme, to name a few of the great rewards the company offers to its staff.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively please call Tori Hickman on 0203 096 6760 to discuss your application.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £20 - £25k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £22- £25k
- Software Asset Management - London - £42k - £48k
- Software Licence Compliance Manager - London - £50k - £60k
- Senior Software Developer - London - £350 - £400 Per Day
- Senior Software Developer - London - £50k - £60k
- Commercial Systems Analyst - London - £40k - £50k
- Front End / UI Developer - South West London - £28k - £35k
- Full Stack Web Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Senior Android Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 1st Line Support - Uxbridge - £18k -£22k
- Delivery Manager - London - £550 - £600 Per Day
- Business Analyst - London - £400 - £500 Per Day
- Senior DevOps Engineer - London - £60k - £80k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Marlow - £22k - £28k
- Senior Project Engineer - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior QA Tester - London - £25k - £30k
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k