Legal Assistant - Wills & Estate Planning
Position: Legal Assistant
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
We have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Legal Assistant to join one of the top law firms in Lancashire.
The firm have multiple offices and employ over 200 members of staff making them one of the largest in the county.
They have an opportunity for a motivated Legal Assistant to join the Wills and Estate Planning department on a full time basis.
, A minimum of 12 months Wills & Estate planning experience
, Excellent approach to client care
, Proven experience of working with a case management system
, Experience of working in a team and in pressured environment
, Good working knowledge of Wills, LPA's and Trusts
Duties and Responsibilities;
, Proactively informing clients, lawyers and third parties on the progress of cases
, Dealing with a range of tasks to support the department
, Diary management, arranging departmental meetings, managing and co-ordinating the departments monthly file reviews
If you wish to discuss this vacancy further, please contact Harry Northrop at Service Care Legal on 01772 208969 or email Harry.Northrop@servicecare.org.uk.
The benefits of working through Service Care Legal;
, £250 training allowances
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists legal recruitment consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Nationwide provider of legal staff to Private Sector and Public Sector organisations
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments nationwide.
We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's an expert in your area.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Milton Keynes
- Registered Manager - Residential Childcare
- CQC Registered Manager
- Social Worker Children In Need Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent
- Fostering Social Worker
- Fostering Social Worker
- Procurement Administrator | Sunderland
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Sussex
- Adults Social Work Assistant
- Team Manager – Assessment Team – Dudley
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Essex
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 RMN
- Team Manager – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Painter & Decorator - Greater Manchester
- IT Service Desk Analyst - Northumbria
- Homelessness Officer, Adur
- Community Mental Health Social Worker Essex Council
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Care Coordinator - South East London