Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
£25-£30,000 & Performance Related Bonus
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
My client are a fantastic new business with a great product and have an opportunity for a passionate individual to join their team.
This is a very important hire for the company as the position has some excellent career progression opportunities so they are wanting someone who is looking for a long term opportunity as opposed to just another job.
They are a small but fast growing and energetic company and applicants should be excited about working as a key part of a dynamic, founderled team.
- As Sales Account Manager you will work for their Chief Commercial Officer and closely with other members of the team with your focus being the growth of the company's sales pipeline for their products.
- Alongside this the role will entail responsibility for developing the company's logistics operation in terms of the delivery of products to customers (whether end users or third party distributors).
- An opportunity to, over time, build and develop a small team of account managers/logistics administrators as the business grows.
- Requirement to build upon the existing clients and leads that they have and crucially to develop new sales models, generate new business and extend the reach of their network across the UK and in due course abroad.
- Implementation of sales and logistics systems within the existing operational framework.
- Creation of procedures for logistics activities.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all clients and partners.
- Primary point of contact for all external enquiries for sales.
Respond to client communications or queries and resolve any client issues.
- Take an active role in the sales and marketing of the advanced biofuel products.
- Identify, pursue and grow opportunities.
- Management of the sales pipelines:
- qualification of sales prospects;
- preparation of internal cost analysis for sales opportunities;
- preparation and presentation of commercial proposals to third parties; and
- management reporting on sales pipelines and preparation of associated board papers.
- Liaising internally to ensure that product offerings and potential markets are correctly aligned.
- Sales account management business development, attending meetings with leads, management of leads and finalising sales.
- Logistics management plan and manage logistics, transportation of products, direct and coordinate orders in conjunction with the factory team and keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Liaising with factory team to ensure that stock levels and sales pipeline volumes are aligned;
- Forecast and track key account metrics and update client forecasts.
- Logistics support and management of CRM software.
Skills and Experience
- Strong desire to work in the recycling/clean technology industry, with experience in the waste management and/or biomass sector.
- Experience with commercial negotiation and procurement with large B2B businesses.
- Proven track record of securing new customers and growing customer sales.
- Knowledge of the processes and logistics used in the waste recycling industry.
- Keen interest in sustainability and environmental issues.
- Strong IT skills in MS Office, email and CRM tools.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Strong problem solving ability to resolve operational and logistics issues.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent.
- Outstanding organisation skills with the ability to juggle priorities and meet deadlines as part of a fast growing team and business.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: PERM
- Rate: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Performance related bonus
- Location: Huntingdon, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Tel: 0845 121 0741 / 0161 850 1091
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-04 17:30:11 -
- View all Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Marketing Manager
- Internal Sales Executive
- Graduate/Sales Executive
- GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Engagement Executive
- Loans Sales Advisor
- FINANCE TEAM LEADER
- Store Keeper
- Sales Executive
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
- Technical Sales Executive
- Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Interviews!
- FINANCE ASSISTANT / BOOKKEEPER
- Business Development Executive- Digital Marketing / Media
- Account Manager - NO NEW BUSINESS
- Business Development Executive
- GRADUATE PA ROLE
- MORTGAGE BROKER - OTE £60K+!!
- Graduate Account Manager