Infrastructure Engineer - Cloud (contract)
Infrastructure Engineer - Cloud focus
Coventry, West Midlands
Initial 3 month duration - £370 per day
An opportunity to join a global organisation who are currently working on a major Private to Public Cloud migration programme.
The client is looking for experienced Infrastructure Engineers who have relevant technical experience using Azure, and / or AWS, in MS environments.
You will also be able to demonstrate some experience with various scripting, automation and deployment tools:
- Server 08/12/14
This is an intial 3 month contract, but has plenty of scope to be extended well beyond this.
The ideal candidate will have experience of designing and implementing cloud solutions, whilst being able to support the wider infrastructure technologies.
To apply, please click the relevant links, and call Joe on 0131 270 6617
More Jobs from Net Talent
- PHP Developer
- Digital Project Manager
- Technical Lead C++ Developer
- Network Consultant (Perm)
- Network Consultant (perm)
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (PERM)
- Senior Systems and Requirements Engineer
- Enterprise Architect & Solutions Design Leader
- CONTRACT AUTOMATION TEST DEVELOPER
- Python Engineer - *All Levels*
- Software Development Manager
- Senior Software Engineer
- Network Manager
- Business Analyst
- QA Engineer
- Senior C# .NET Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- Senior Software & Firmware Engineer - Livingston
- Java Architect
- Head of Information Security, Permanent