Occupational Therapist - Bodmin, Cornwall
Service Care Health are looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in a council setting in Bodmin, Cornwall.
This post is available on a full time basis on a 3 month ongoing Contract.
The role is working within an Adult Social Care setting.
You must have:
-Experience working within social services
-An up to date HCPC registration
-At least 12 months previous OT experience
You will be working as part of a supportive team, and you must be able to demonstrate effective and efficient case load management.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Sprott on the details given.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fostering Social Worker
- Procurement Administrator | Sunderland
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Sussex
- Adults Social Work Assistant
- Team Manager – Assessment Team – Dudley
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Essex
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 RMN
- Team Manager – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Painter & Decorator - Greater Manchester
- IT Service Desk Analyst - Northumbria
- Homelessness Officer, Adur
- Community Mental Health Social Worker Essex Council
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Care Coordinator - South East London
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Scheme Assistant / Business Assistant - Hastings, East Sussex
- Administration Assistant, Worthing
- Hospital Social Worker, Part Time Weekends, Central London
- Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse - Colchester, Essex