Parallel Import (PI) Purchaser - Department Manager
International Pharmaceutical Company - currently looking for experienced PI Purchaser to lead the department.
In this position the focus will be to improve and discover new business opportunities for the organisation, whilst also increasing new openings and developing relationships with new customers.
You will also be in charge of all orders and processing them accordingly.
This position is great for an experience Parallel Import (PI) Purchaser who is looking for a step up in their career and the chance to develop the department.
In return, my client is offering a great salary package with a bonus structure.
You will be joining an organisation with a respectful culture and where everyone's opinions are valued - you have the chance to have a real influence on the companies value.
In order to be successful for this position, the following requirements are a must:
- 2+years experienced PI Purchaser
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then call Kelly Reinecke of NonStop for more information.
Alternatively send your WORD CV to apply.
Name: Kelly Reinecke
Telephone: +44 20 794 021 05
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Market Access_consultancy_XP required !
- English + Media Teacher- Outstanding Ofsted!
- Primary School Vacancies. Flexible start dates!
- Sales Rep - Romandie - Neurology - CH
- Science Teacher Wanted- Great leadership Team!
- International PV auditor - UK
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- QSW - Leaving Care/LAC - South East - Flexible Working
- Head of QA - Innovativt Legemiddel/Norge
- Clinical Study Managers in Immunology Switzerland
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Senior Medical Writer - Unique Opportunity – Switzerland
- Regulatory Consultant / Elettromedicale / Emilia Romagna
- Sales Director - Global Comp/Sverige
- LAC and Leaving Care - 0-25 - Work in Pods - Weekly Supervision