HR Manager, Luxury Retail, Competitive Salary
Job title: HR Business Partner
Are you a skilled and experienced retail HR professional?
Do you have the confidence to communicate with people at all levels of a business?
Are you looking to join a world leading brand?
If the answer is yes, then Williams Kent want to hear from you.
Our client is one of the most exciting international luxury brands and they are looking for a new People Partner to join their team and work as an expert HR generalist across the retail estate.
, Responsible for providing HR leadership, guidance and support to a large retail population
, Act as the main HR partner for stores, improving HR metrics to maximize performance and profitability
, Ensure implementation of all HR policies & procedures, providing accurate & timely guidance to management and staff
, Advise & guide managers on employee relation matters in accordance with Company policy, best practice and statutory requirements.
, Directly manage the recruitment process for open positions.
, Maintain & build positive working relationships with internal & external customers
, Ensure all recruitment activity is managed within budget and headcount controls
, Manage the annual performance management process
, Support the development & succession planning strategy
, Drive & develop initiatives to optimize performance
, Lead & inspire the team to deliver results by providing coaching and focused talent supports
, Take the responsibility for on-boarding & hiring and developing the best talent
, A degree and a genuine passion for retail and fashion
, Experience as a Business Partner or HR Manager level in an international luxury retail environment
, An analytical mind and a commercial focus
, Flexibility to travel across the UK and Ireland, self-motivated and proactive in approach
This role requires a HR professional and if you fit the job specification and are excited by the prospect of working with an innovative and growing company, please contact Fiona McQuinn on 0203 8001168 or send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- Interim HRIS Implementation Manager
- Employee Engagement & HR Specialist, Circa £35K, Hertfordshire
- Reward Analyst
- HR Advisor, £35K, Hertfordshire
- L&D Manager, Perm, Circa £50K
- Reward Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - Yorkshire
- Urgent- Pension Advisor- London City- £300-£350/ day- 6-12 M
- HR Advisor, £30K, Bedfordshire
- Reward Manager - £35,000 - £45,000 - East London
- Head of Reward - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- HR PeopleSoft Team Lead, Circa £60K, Hampshire
- Reward Specialist - £35,000 - £40,000 - Wiltshire
- E-Learning Consultant, £35K, Oxfordshire
- Compensation Director
- HR Business Partner, Circa £40K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Business Partner, Circa £44K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Systems Analyst
- European Reward Manager Reward- Basingstoke- £60k + Bonus
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - £45,000 - London