Department Head - Paediatrics & Neonatology
Our client is a 140-bed multi-specialty private hospital located in Abu Dhabi City.
This state of the art facility will be operational in 2016.
The hospital will offer a broad range of specialty clinical services including Gynaecology, Obstetrics, Paediatrics, Endocrinology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics & Trauma, Cardiology, Dermatology, ENT, Labs & Pathology, Neurology, Radiology and Urology.
Cavendish Professionals is currently recruiting for a Head of Department to manage and lead the Paediatric and Neonatology Department.
- Completion of a medical school program and received an M.D.
- Board certification in area of specialisation.
The client would prefer someone from a Neonatology background with some experience in Paediatrics.
- 2-5 years' post-specialisation experience, dependent on country of education.
- 2-3 years' experience as Head of Department.
- Fulfilment of educational and training requirements of Health Authority Abu Dhabi HAAD on a yearly basis.
- At least five years' experience in supporting project managers or hospital managers.
- Experience of dealing with a wide variety of administrative works, preferably in healthcare.
Based on the HAAD PQR - Tier 1/ Tier 2 requirements.
A full job description is available upon request.
- Attractive tax free salary
- Accommodation provided OR allowance and utilities
- Flights (Mobilisation and Repatriation) - Self & family
- Generous vacation leave and public holidays
- Gratuity Award
- Health Insurance
- Single and Married contracts available
Please note the targeted start date for each position is dependent on the speciality/ level and current timeline for the project.
Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc.
also need to be considered.
We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
- Endoscopy Lead Sister/Charge Nurse
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7
- Anaesthetic Team Manager - Band 7
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (Band 6)
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 6)
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) - Hospice
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Systems Engineer
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes