Software Developer - London - £40k - £45k
Do you want to work with a growing software company in the Finance sector? Our client is looking for a mid-level Software Developer to come in and become a valuable member of the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with MVC, C#, ASP.net and SQL Server to work in software development, as well as providing support to their wide client portfolio.
Essential skills and experience:
·MVC 1 years' experience minimum
·Microsoft SQL Server
·ASP.net Web forms
This Financial Services company is looking for someone that can develop brand new software with C#, MVC and SQL Server.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and energetic.
Essentially you will need to be passionate about the technologies you work with, and have the desire to collaborate with other developers on a daily basis.
A thirst for knowledge is key to this role.
You will need to constantly develop your skills as you progress with the company.
You will be constantly at the forefront of technology and be a part of some of the most exciting financial projects in London.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For over a decade this company has worked with some of the UK's largest Hedge Funds, Administrators and Asset Managers and they have expertise across the Financial Services sector.
Their in-house team is full of Microsoft Certified Developers that work hard to deliver exceptional, high quality solutions.
They are based in Central London in a great part of London for entertainment and socialising, and benefit from great offices and a brilliant team ethic.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £45k, depending on experience.
You will be part of an encouraging team that will make you feel like a valued member from day one.
You will also get access to a wide range of new technologies and have the support of your team as you develop your skills with them.
HOW TO APPLY
Still interested? Then please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com, or call Alex ON 0207426981 to discuss the role in more detail.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k
- Applications & Trading Support Analyst - London - £42k - £48k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £65k
- Web Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 3rd Line Project Engineer - Wandsworth - £38k - £45k
- HTML Email Developer - London - £25k - £30k
- 2nd / 3rd Line Engineer - Loughton - £30k - £35k