Engineering Supervisor (ES) - Rail
Engineering Supervisor (ES) required for weekend possession works in March Station, Cambridgeshire.
The work is for a client of Mane who are highly active across the UK on various large scale rail projects.
For suitable candidates this could progress into frequent weekend work, with the opportunity of midweek work as a future possibility.
To be considered for this role as an Engineering Supervisor (ES) you must have the following certification:
- Sentinel/ PTS (Personal Track Safety) with Engineering Supervisor (ES) attachment
Usual working hours are Saturday nights/ Sunday mornings (00:00-08:00) - paid for a full 10 hour shift.
If this role as an Rail based Engineering Supervisor (ES) would be of interest please click the Apply Now to submit a CV for consideration or contact Liam O'Connor in our Rail team directly on 01923 470 717.
Mane Contract Services is a leading technical recruitment agency who specialise in Engineering, Oil & Gas, Rail & Construction, Aerospace and Automotive.
So, if this position is not quite right please don't hesitate in contacting us for alternative roles.
If you are a client and wish to obtain information on how we can aid in your technical recruitment process, please phone on 01923 470 770.
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Quality Engineer (Electrical)
- ILS Manager
- ILS Manager
- Project Manager (Cladding, Glazing and Roofing)
- Scientific Projects Leader
- Mechanical Inspector
- Electro-Mechanical Fitter
- LEAD JAVA WEB DEVELOPER - JAVA 7+, TOMCAT, SQL, REST/JSON
- Composite Trimmer
- Composite Laminator
- Security Systems Engineer
- CAD Technician - Structural Design
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Quantity Surveyor
- Sheet Metal Technicians - MRO, 737NG
- Vehicle Painter
- ALO Coordinator - Rail
- Project Manager - Hotels - Product & Technology - CONTRACT