Our client is a 140-bed multi-specialty private hospital located in Abu Dhabi City.
This state of the art facility will be operational in 2016.
The hospital will offer a broad range of specialty clinical services including Gynaecology, Obstetrics, Paediatrics, Endocrinology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics & Trauma, Cardiology, Dermatology, ENT, Labs & Pathology, Neurology, Radiology and Urology.
Cavendish Professionals is currently recruiting for a Consultant Dermatologist.
At this time our client is only considering female candidates.
- Completion of a medical school program and received an M.D.
- Board certification in area of specialisation.
- 2-5 years post-specialisation experience, dependent on country of education.
- Fulfilment of educational and training requirements of Health Authority Abu Dhabi HAAD on a yearly basis.
- At least five years' experience in supporting project managers or hospital managers.
- Experience of dealing with a wide variety of administrative works, preferably in healthcare.
Based on the HAAD PQR - Tier 1/ Tier 2 requirements.
A full job description is available upon request.
- Attractive tax free salary
- Accommodation provided OR allowance and utilities
- Flights (Mobilisation and Repatriation) - Self & family
- Generous vacation leave and public holidays
- Gratuity Award
- Health Insurance
- Single and married contracts available
Please note the targeted start date for each position is dependent on the speciality/ level and current timeline for the project.
Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc.
also need to be considered.
We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor