Core-Asset Consulting's client, a prestigious UK investment management firm, is looking for a Performance Analyst to join their office in Edinburgh on a fixed term contract of 12 months.
The successful individual will contribute to the production and development of regular and ad hoc performance analysis and reporting and the monitoring of mandate and adherence.
- Educated to degree level in a quantitative or mathematical discipline
- Previous experience working within a performance role
- Previous experience in equity attribution
- Practical knowledge and experience of using systems such as Morningstar, LIM, FACTSET, Bloomberg etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including good Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial market and instruments is desirable, particularly equity attribution
- Ability to work under limited direction to meet agreed targets
- Ability to work independently and be proactive about suggesting improvements to processes and systems
- Generating and developing performance return and attribution reports from performance analysis systems for our clients
- Verifying that data in the systems is set up and maintained correctly and that report results are as expected
- Engaging with portfolio managers to provide and develop performance reporting and analysis suitable for their portfolios
- Analysing the portfolios' performance attribution to support front office decision making, product development, sales strategy and client servicing activities
- Contributing to ad-hoc performance-related projects as required by prospects, clients, front-office and other internal users
Job reference: 8717
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- GLOBAL INVESTMENT ANALYST
- PROJECT MANAGER - BUSINESS ANALYST - FINANCE
- BUSINESS DELIVERY ANALYST
- DATA ANALYST
- DATA AND REPORTING ANALYST
- TRADE SUPPORT - GLOBAL EQUITIES
- REGULATORY REPORTING MANAGER
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST - AVP
- MARKET DATA ANALYST
- ARCHIVING AND DOCUMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- RFP SPECIALIST - LONDON OR EDINBURGH
- ASSISTANT TAX MANAGER
- PLATFORM ACCOUNT MANAGER
- TAX MANAGER
- SENIOR FINANCIAL REPORTING ACCOUNTANT
- QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT
- LEGAL ENTITY CONTROLLER
- INVESTMENT ANALYST
- FINANCE OPERATIONS SUPPORT - PROJECT
- COMPLIANCE - ASSOCIATE OR ANALYST