Experienced Recruiter required by the leading pawnbrokers with over 200 stores across the UK.
H&T Pawnbrokers are committed to the training and development of their staff throughout the business
To date, we have an enviable track record of profit and we are now looking to maximise this with ongoing growth in 2016 and beyond!
With this in mind, we are now looking to expand our team and are currently looking for an experienced Recruiter in Sutton.
What will i be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Recruiter, you will take ultimate responsibility for recruitment for all stores, reducing time to hire and improving candidate quality and ultimately length of service.
The business is fast-paced, high turnover and there are currently 70+ vacancies.
Direct hiring is preferential and agency recruitment costs must remain minimal.
- Continually review all direct sourcing avenues (job boards, in-store advertising, social media, in the local community).
- Ensure agency recruitment costs are kept to a minimum.
- Ensure candidates receive a good service during the application process.
- Take initiative and be competent in self generating applicants.
- Create realistic and attractive job postings.
- Manage the job posting process.
- Administer the recruitment inbox.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies.
- Organise recruitment days.
- Manage company ATS.
- Liaise with marketing with regard to in-store Marketing.
- Manage the weekly internal vacancies brief.
- Support Loan Centre, Jewellery Centre and Head Office with recruitment needs.
- Update and develop job descriptions.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Recruiter you will be able to display the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communications skills.
- Previous high volume recruitment experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the recruitment market.
Experience in retail recruitment.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Recruiter, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team