Solidworks Design Engineer
Immediate 6 month contract available for an experienced Solidworks Design Engineer
This exciting and varied role involves working along side our current design team to develop aerospace products.
You will be involved in not only the design and engineering, but also assist / run each project, making sure they come in on time and budget.
Skills and Experience:
Mechanical Engineering Design using 2D & 3D design Packages ( SolidWorks)
Efficient communication with Customers and colleagues worldwide.
On/offsite customer requirements.
At least 2 years experience in a Mechanical Design role with good mechanical knowledge and a real passion for engineering.
Ideally would have practical experience in drawing and interpretation engineering drawings, specifying tolerances and materials etc.
Proficient in a 3D Package
Ability to justify designs mathematically, applying first principles.
Communicate well, both verbally and in writing.
Design skills, the ability to think and conceptualise in 3D.
Creativity and innovation.
Attention to detail.
Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
This is a 3 month contract with a very good chance of being extended -flexible working hours
If Interested contact Paul Smith on 020 7940 4590 or e-mail email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Build your Career in Pharma! - Medical Information
- Hybrid Leadership role in Life Sciences
- Regulatory Affairs-Biozide-Karriereentwicklung in der Schweiz
- Technical Sales Manager, DACH, Specialty Rubbers Manufacturer
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- Registered Manager – Supportive Management Tea-
- Tender Specialist – Strong Benefits Diverse Office
- Clinic Sales - Germany
- F. S. engineer Switzerland – enjoy innovation¬!
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- Field service engineer Switzerland – great career
- Medical Affairs - Rheumatology / Diabete
- Lead a Global Regulatory Affairs Team!
- Principal Ecologist – Derby
- Formulation Team Leader - Be part of Future Strategy
- Health Economist / Market Access – Wales
- Technical Marketing Poultry, Global Role
- Entry Level CRA – Master – Flurent Swedish and French
- Sales - Protective Coatings - Transparent Company
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare