Sr. Vigilance Specialist/ UK Based/ Multinational
Are you living in the Surrey area or will to relocate? And are you looking for that next step in the field of Pharmacovigilance?
My client is an international operating company that focusses on creating and maintaining an inclusive working environment giving you the chance to get the help and support needed to grow and develop your skills and career.
For this position you will be working with an exiting new product within the fields of Medical Devices and Biopharma giving you the opportunity to expand your portfolio.
What are the requirements?
As the perfect candidate you have a bachelor's degree in a medical, health or life sciences field, with at least 3 years of working experience as Vigilance Specialist (or equivalent) working with Medical Devices.
Due to the flat hierarchal structure of the company there is a focus on direct communication; therefore, strong communication skills are a must.
As the job is located in the Surrey area, the perfect candidate should either live within the region or should be willing to relocate.
What are your benefits?
- Great working environment
- Competitive salary
- Clear career progression
Apply now by sending a Word copy of your CV to Rick Schroeder at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 794 021 05 for more information.
Key words: Pharmacovigilance, drug, safety, vigilance, specialist, senior, medical, devices, MDD, Surrey, progression, team, work, pharmaceuticals, international, organisation, Bachelor, degree, medical, health, life sciences, safety
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Spécialiste en élastomères pour opportunité incroyable
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Directeur Commercial en Alsace - +/- 90k€
- Chef de marché dans les peintures et vernis
- Commercial RMN Food ou Clinique
- Aménagement extérieur -Vente!
- Recherche chimiste expert(e) caoutchouc
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden