Production Co-ordinator – Eye Suffolk - £22,000 - £30,000
Our client, a recognised specialist engineering business based in Suffolk is looking for an experienced Production Co-ordinator to join there fast moving technical production centre.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that customer demand is scheduled through the production facility in the most efficient way and to ensure that the customer demand is met on time, to the right quality and delivered at the lowest cost to the business.
You will use technical and administrative skills to liaise with internal and external customers and suppliers.
Previous Experience and Skills
- Experience of low volume manufacturing environments
- Production scheduling and resource planning
- Internal/external supply chain management
- Customer service experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively work with all levels from production to management.
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word
Please apply for more details.
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: Full Time
- Rate: Â£22k - 30k per year + Benefits
- Location: Eye, Suffolk
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: i4 Recruitment
- Contact: Daniel Taylor
- Tel: 08452260677
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: i4R1361DT
- Posted: 2016-08-05 13:26:30 -
- View all Jobs from i4 Recruitment
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Money Advisor
- Digital PR Manager
- LINUX Systems Administrator
- Sales & Business Development Executive
- Paid Search (PPC) Contract
- Sheet Metal Worker
- CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
- Studio Manager
- Customer Service Apprentices
- Factory Operatives
- Internal Accounts Manager /Business Development Executive
- Semantic Web Developer
- IT Systems Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- CAD Technician
- Home Care Support Assistant Manager
- Commissioning Editors X 2
- Software Application Support Analyst