International Integration - Product Manager
Product Manager (Critical Care Department)
My client, a worldwide established company which produces products across a large variety of theraputical sectors, is looking for a Product Manager who will work specifically within the critical care department.
My client has grown particularly rapidly over the past few years and now boasts 55,000 employees in 62 countries, offering you the chance of an exciting and international career.
Their focus is predominantly on:
- Security of employment
To be considered for this position you need:
- excellent spoken and written French & German
- any science related degree
- experience as Product Manager in the field of medical devices or pharma
To apply for this fantastic vacancy, please send your CV in WORD format to:
Mr Ashley Snell
Specialist Recruitment Consulant - Medical Device Marketing - Switzerland
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone: +41 43 508 0816
NonStop matches the best people with the right positions.
We're committed to sourcing the top careers, offering you honest advice and sharing practical tips.
Our specialist consultants' in-depth understanding of the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Chemical, Technical, Digital, Social, Care, and Education industries, combined with the huge range of vacancies and clients we cover, means we can help you to achieve superb results in your chosen career.
*Please note: only relevant applicants will be contacted.
Relevant terms: product management, medical devices, medizintechnik, critical care, switzerland, schweiz, suissese
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Spécialiste en élastomères pour opportunité incroyable
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Directeur Commercial en Alsace - +/- 90k€
- Chef de marché dans les peintures et vernis
- Commercial RMN Food ou Clinique
- Aménagement extérieur -Vente!
- Recherche chimiste expert(e) caoutchouc
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden